From our Home to Yours

From our Home to Yours
Bubba, Bubby, Daddy with Lil Bro, Bug, Sissy, Sister, and Mama with Lil Sis

Friday, October 11, 2013

Where does time go? {update}

My time goes by so fast these days. Spending every moment I can cherishing the moments we have as a young family. This coming year Bubba turns 10! 10, where did the time go? Not only is this double digits and a big deal to your average child, but 10 as a military child is HUGE!!! At 10 you receive your 1st military I.D. this is such a cool thing! It's also all Bubba can talk about anytime we go to base or I use my I.D. somewhere. I'm so excited for him. But I wonder, just when did he get so BIG? I look back over all the moments of the past years in my mind and it is just crazy that 10 years went by. We have enjoyed all of them; good, bad and ugly! I wouldn't trade them for the world!

This also means my family is not quite as young as it once was. At one time we had 4 under 5 years old. Those days I remember well. They were very tiring and endless. I am so thankful that the majority of our days are no longer filled with everyone screaming, crying and having accidents or needing their diapers changed. For once I have more potty trained children than children in diapers! But I am reminded of just how fast it all went. And I'm glad that even though it was tough, that I enjoyed being with my full house of little's.

It is nice to be moving into a new stage of life, where our J's can have fun playing ball with us, go for walks without needing to be carried and they enjoy things like fishing and bowling. This new season is just beginning and I pray we make the best of it! Better than the last!

With this new season I pray God allows me to do more blogging and posting on our Facebook page. I have several things God has laid on my heart that I am working on and can't wait to share. But to hold you over til then visit my Pen Pal Forever, Amanda, at Momster Mash to read the series she did on us in September.

Blessings
MAMA :-)

No comments: