From our Heart to Yours

From our Heart to Yours
Bubba, Bubby, Bug & Lil Bro, Daddy with Baby Bro & Pixie, Sister, Sissy and Mama

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Are you the #1 Fan?

Matthew 7:12 "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and Prophets."

I'm the #1 fan of my Beloved! No matter if anyone else thinks so he will always be my hero! Being his #1 fan is a BIG responsibility! I have the power to make or break him! I can make or break him with my words or actions very quickly.

If I take the wrong attitude toward him about something he has or hasn't done, I can automatically make things worse! The same goes with taking a wrong attitude about something/one else to him.

Proverbs 21:19 "Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife." 

But, when I take a good, happy attitude to him about whatever it may be I have a better chance of lifting his spirits or making him feel the need to do whatever it is he needs to do.

I know there have been to many times that I have taken the wrong attitude toward my Beloved. For instance, right now we are apart from one another due to his duty of serving God and our country. Sometimes my Beloved will promise to call and something happens that will cause him not to be able. When I get upset at this it only cause more frustration and grief.

Proverbs 29:11 "A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control."

Where as when I pray "Lord, let everything be alright and let him call as soon as he can, please help me not to be harsh  and listen to what happened.", things are more calm and I can find out what happened to delay him as well as let him know I am praying for him! This is usually when I hear a gleam of sunshine in my Beloveds voice!

Ecclesiastes 5:2a "Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart."

This is true for everything; being late, not taking out the trash, or falling asleep before you get to spend some quiet time together.  The list is endless, but the answer is the same, PRAY!

Genesis 2:18b "I will make a helper suitable for him." 

God wants us to be our beloveds #1 Fan! He's just waiting for us to step up and ask for His help to cheer our beloveds on, no matter what happens in our lives!

Philippians 2:3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition, vain conceit, but in humility consider other better than yourselves."

*I wrote this several years ago, when my Beloved was serving his 2nd tour in Iraq. This is still true today and is something I strive to be everyday! My Beloveds #1 Fan!!!! Are you your Beloveds #1 Fan? Does he know it? How have you shown him this week? How can you show him? Please share.......

Blessings Mama

No comments: