From our Heart to Yours

From our Heart to Yours
Bubba, Bubby, Bug & Lil Bro, Daddy with Baby Bro & Pixie, Sister, Sissy and Mama

Saturday, February 23, 2013

News Letter: Hello 2013

The JClan January 2013
Top Row: Sister, Bug
Middle Row: Bubby, Bubba, Lil Bro
Bottom Row: Sissy

Happy January Y'all,

      I said I would do my best to keep everyone updated this year.  So here is me starting out with our 1st monthly News Letter for 2013.

      January has been a very quick month!  Every year I can't believe where the time goes!  January is always a fun month, it's like the beginning of the School Year all over again.  AWANAs, Children's Choir, Women's/Kid's Life, and Ballet all start back up after having been on a "break" from anywhere between 2wks and 8wks.  It's nice to get back into routine though!

       Not to much has changed around here.  The JClan is pretty much the same.  The biggest changes I see are Bubby getting taller and acting like a little boy instead of a toddler, Bug talking in real words more, and Lil Bro babbling and grabbing at everything.  The weather has been strange; 1 week it's like Spring has sprung and the next we are watching to see if it will snow.  Of course poor Daddy is keeps getting snowed on in "The Land of Sirs".  Not so much fun there, he doesn't even like the cold, much less snow! (LOL)  He will be glad to be done with his training and so will we, but that is what we signed on for! :)  For me I have been bouncing around the idea of starting a new business with my friend (I hope to blog about that soon).  Between that and helping to set up testing for CBCCA, and all the regular stuff, I have been busy.  But it's nice to be busy when my Beloved is away.  On the Farm side we have been working on planning out our Spring Garden and we had a Chicken die.  We have been doing some work to get ready for the Spring in our Farm.  Soon we plan to take a trip to FL, so if you are there we hope we see you!

     Tune in next month for some more Heart Land Happenings!  I'm sure we will have something more interesting to share then! :)

Blessings to y'all,
Daddy, Mama, and The JClan

**This was written on Feb. 1 2013

No comments: