From our Heart to Yours

From our Heart to Yours
Bubba, Bubby, Bug & Lil Bro, Daddy with Baby Bro & Pixie, Sister, Sissy and Mama

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

You've Been Poked




I have a friend who "pokes" me all the time on Facebook.  One day she messaged me to tell me that every time she "pokes" me she is praying for me.  That really touched my heart.

It's those little things that remind us to pray for someone that are the best.  So every time she "pokes" me I know she is praying for me, and she can know that when I "poke" her back I to am praying for her.  Anyone who ever gets a "poke" from me better believe there has been a prayer along with that!

So who can you "poke" today?

Share how you are reminded to pray for someone in the moment...



1 comment:

The Kirkland's said...

Hey I nominated you for an Liebster award go check out y blog

http://thekrklnds.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html