From our Heart to Yours

From our Heart to Yours
Bubba, Bubby, Bug & Lil Bro, Daddy with Baby Bro & Pixie, Sister, Sissy and Mama

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just another bit of Christmas FUN

I'm so excited! We haven't done family Christmas Cards in such a long time. I'm not sure where the time went.... I am so excited that we had some awesome pictures taken by our friend at Joy Photography of Beaufort when Lil Bro was born. Thanks to her awesome pictures I just made and ordered some WONDERFUL Christmas Cards! Not only that I saved almost $60 on my order! Can't beat that!!!! So if I have your mailing address, this is what you will be getting, along with our family letter, shortly.....
Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.
Merry Christmas from Heart Land


1 comment:

Mama said...

From one of our readers, and our photographer...

"I really like the collage you put together! Beautiful family!"

Thanks Amy @ joyphotography.com! I couldn't have done it w/o your awesome photos! I'm gonna have to get you to come every school year to take pictures!