From our Home to Yours

From our Home to Yours
Bubba, Bubby, Daddy with Lil Bro, Bug, Sissy, Sister, and Mama with Lil Sis

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sister's 3rd Birthday

Three years ago today I gave birth to my smallest J.  She continues to be the smallest J, but she is full of spunk, laughs, drama, and loves to be a "Little Mama".  Daddy sadly had to miss Sister's birth, the one and only he has missed.  He was finishing his 2nd tour in Iraq when she was born.  Thankfully Aunt LaLa came to be my Doula!  It was wonderful, my most wonderful birth of all 5!

While the JLils were taking their naps and Daddy & Bubba were at the USC vs Navy game Sissy and I gave Sister her gift.  She was so excited!



What is it Mama?

Tissue Paper?

More tissue paper?

I see something!

Oooooo, I like it

Jammies!

With cupcakes!

More Jammies!

Who is it?

Oh, it's the Princesses!

Happy Birthday Princess!

"For you formed me in my inward parts; you wove me in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13

*Article written in September 2011

No comments: