From our Heart to Yours

From our Heart to Yours
Bubba, Bubby, Bug & Lil Bro, Daddy with Baby Bro & Pixie, Sister, Sissy and Mama

Monday, May 7, 2012

Home Destroyers Part 2b

Do I pull our Homestead down my not preparing for the future? Sometimes. Sometimes I get so caught up in that I am the only one who teaches, trains, cooks, cleans, etc that I never think to have a plan of action set in place for the moments when my Beloved gets the time to help out.  Or heaven forbid I get sick. Or maybe one of the JClan gets hospitalized and I end up staying there with them.  Would anyone know what to do at home? Would even my Beloved know? Would they even know what to feed themselves?

How can I plan for the future? Simple steps, some we already do.  Routine, chore cards for each day and each person, rooms and closets organized, school baskets organized, menus planned ahead... What don't I have planned for the future? Calander of Events where ALL can see it, recipes for the menu out for others to be able to take on; Emergency Contacts not posted.... Remember Proverbs 31:27 "She looks well to the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness."! 

Do I hear and have a soft heart? When I want to.  I need to countinuously pray that God helps me to hear from Him, my Beloved, Pastor and the JClan even when I "think" I'm right.  To soften my heart to change things I need to change and apologize when I am wrong! Proverbs 13:18 "Poverty and shame will come to him who neglects discipline, but he who regards reproof will be honored."  Proverbs 8:3 "Beside the gates, at the opening to the city, at the entrance of the doors, she cries out."

Am I fool or am I wise? Do I watch over my Homestead? Do I prepare for intruders, fires, bad weather, or children needing attention in the night?  Yes and No.  I can do better!  First remembering to always pray a hedge of protection over our Homstead, the JClan, my Beloved and the JClan's rooms!  To remember to stand up and be consistent about TV/movies, the way people tak or act while at our Homestead, standing up for our beliefts!  To practice ememgency procedures with the JClan, to have a special place for them if they wake in the night, to keep the trail from their rooms to our clean of clutter and lit.  Proverbs 31:18 "She senses her gain is good; her lamp does not go out at night."

I am a watchman in my home!  I will not vacate my post!  I am open to wise correction and filled with the Holy Spirit!

**These are my application from the Home Destroyers Devotions from Above Rubies.

**This article was written July 2011

No comments: