From our Heart to Yours

From our Heart to Yours
Bubba, Bubby, Bug & Lil Bro, Daddy with Baby Bro & Pixie, Sister, Sissy and Mama

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dresses and Bows

This summer, while at my Mama's house, my Sisser, Mama and I had a fun time sewing pillowcase dresses, burp cloths, and making hair bows.  I have had fun since then making more pillowcase dresses and hair bows for the JGals!

Sissy posing with her pillowcase dress by Nana.

Even better picture. ;)

Matching Hair Bow my Mama.

This picture turned out better. This is my favorite bow!

I do make and sell pillowcase dresses and bows to match.  Can buy either seperate too.  Dress and Bow Combo is $20, Dress is $17 and Bow is $5 by themselves.  Again if you have the material I will make it for cheaper. :)

**Hope to show more photos of the dresses I have made and more bows too.  Also burp clothes.  They are $3 each, 3 for $8, 6 for $15, or 10 for $25**


*Article written September 2011

No comments: