This summer though I had scheduled a photo shoot for the JLils. Neither had had their picture taken much and they were the only J's here at the time and thought it to be a perfect time to do this for them!
Since Bug was only a few month old I wanted some diaper shots, but didn't want them to be drab. The JBoys room is in John Deere and I wanted something that might go with their room to hang a picture up. So I made a cow print, John Deere tractor print and a camo print (sense we can never resist camo in this house :) ).
The picture below is of my pattern. I don't quite remember where I got it, it was a geocite back in 2006, not sure if it would still be around. It was for an AIO diaper that I turned into a swim diaper and now have turned into a diaper cover. Side note: when I say diaper cover I mean this one is to go over a disposable diaper, it has no wettness protection to it it is only for looks to make the outfit or in this case picture look cutier.